Saturday, April 2, 2011

You know you're a loser when.. (plus day four)

You might be able to finish this sentence with a clever joking phrase but... this is how it happened in my life yesterday.

You know you're a loser when you tell your friend you have a date and she asks if you're "April Fools-ing" her.

haha This is hilarious right? Luckily I love the girl to pieces and know she meant no harm by it. It really made me laugh!

now for day four
What You Ate Today

Since it's only the morning and all I've had is breakfast, I think I'll do what I ate yesterday instead of today. Keep in mind that I was out with Ashlee and her mom dress shopping so it wasn't real meals. But, totally acceptable in my book.

tootie fruities
vanilla coke
banana laffy taffy (2, for my pleasure)
rumbi grill
lots of lemon water
pretzel maker pretzel
a few animal crackers
raspberries and cream

Healthy, right? ha But listen, I am on vacation! I eat what I want and I don't feel guilty about it! And when my sister wakes me up and asks if I want to work out at 5 in the morning, I tell her no. That's how my life goes when I come home. It's a great feeling! I love coming home...

..miss ri..

No comments:

Post a Comment