Tuesday, March 29, 2011

day three.. just a little late.

Your Parents

Okay so I've had this post open for like 4 days and I have worked on it whenever I could but today, I will finish. But what a fun topic! I feel like I could just post pictures of them and leave it at that. But I won't. My parents are too great to just say nothing.

Let's start with my dad. He's hilarious and such a good sport. Me and my sisters are always giving him such a hard time about things and he always puts up with it. My dad does so much for me and if it weren't for him, who knows where I'd be!




Caribbean cruise 2010


Seminary graduation


Angels landing


My dad, the avid skier.


Until one day when he tried to snowboard. Possibly the funniest day of snowboarding EVER.


Now for my mom. I would dare say she deserves mother of the year award. Or life. Whichever. She always puts others first.. such a motherly characteristic! She's always going out of her way to make sure I have everything I need. And sometimes want. :)



Cancun 2008


FREEZING figure 8 races. (Only really classy women can pull off camo. haha)


David Archuleta


Lost in the beautiful mountains of Idaho. Not a bad place to be lost, right?


California - Summer 2010


My parents are the bomb dot com. No question about it. Through their trials and everything else life as thrown at them, they've always pulled through. I look up to them for that. I also want to thank them for bringing me up in the church. They never forced it upon me but they did help me realize that it was the true church and it's thanks to them that I have been able to build my testimony to what it is today.

Cheers for the number one rents of the world! Love them SO much.


..miss ri..

No comments:

Post a Comment