Friday, March 11, 2011

As of now..

I have so many things on my mind!!



Feathers in my hair...........Earthquake in Japan............Todays spendings............Free Asphalt Pie!..........Clinicals..................itunes renovation

Some things I have a lot to say about, but most just a thought. So let’s start at the beginning with my very favorite part..!

I HAVE FEATHERS IN MY HAIR!!


I was trying to show the real color of the feathers but it didn't work out very good. They're a bit more maroon-ish. One day my mom showed me this picture...


and every since, I’ve NEEDED feathers in my hair! Granted that hers are WAY cuter, I still love mine. My next feather addition will hopefully be more like hers but until then, mine are perfectly satisfying!

. . . . .

Next on the list… I went shopping. Shocker, huh? Ha but I only went because I had a 40% off coupon at Christensens! I could have gotten $130 pants for $80! (Which is still a lot, I know. But better than $130!) After trying on all sorts of pants, capris, shorts, sun dresses, shirts, and shoes, I could not find ANYTHING. I called my mom because I was a little in shock. She advised me to save my money for Europe. Bah! Yea right. Me? Save money? Never. That stuff burns a hole through my pocket like you couldn’t imagine. So I guess you could figure that I walked out with a new purse and a pair of shoes. Oops! :)

. . . . .

Do you ever have your iPod on shuffle and songs come on and you think to yourself “Why do I even have this song?” This happens to me often. I need to just go through all of my music and delete what I don’t want. But it’s much easier said than done. And do you know how long that would take?!

. . . . .

FYI: It’s not fun to wake up to a text that says “Scary about Japan. It sounds pretty bad. :( Has anyone heard from Erika?” and an email that says “Hey! Have you heard anything? Is Erika okay?” What in the world? I had no idea what was going on. I jumped up and ran to turn the tv on. Crazy… I’m glad Erika is okay and my prayers and thoughts are going out to the rest of the people of Japan!

. . . . .

Last night, Ash and I decided to call in some sticky fingers at wingers for dinner. We got free asphalt pie. Again. This has begun to be expected when we go to Wingers. We may have left a Thank You note on the kids motorcycle. Keep ‘em comin, bud!

. . . . .

Today I’m working 8 hours.. Great way to start Spring Break, eh? Wanna know what’s on the agenda for tomorrow? Clinicals. Monday? 12 hours of work. Tuesday? 8 hours of work. Wednesday? Guess. Eff Spring break. There is nothing break-ish about it. Haha Just kidding. I need all the cash flow I can get to pay for Europe!

. . . . .

That all the excitement and debby-down-ness I have for today. Hopefully you don't think I'm a Negative Nancy. Or a Bummed Out Beatrice. Or an Exhausted Ethel. Or Boring Bonita. I really am a happy go lucky kind of gal! I promise my next post will be a bit more exciting. More pictures, less words. That’s how I like em. :) TTFN!


..miss ri..

No comments:

Post a Comment