Wednesday, March 16, 2011

tell me when to go!

So Saturday night while I'm at Ashlee's, my momma texts me and says "Ugh! I can't make myself go back to work but there's no one to do anything with. haha! What are you doing this fine evening?" I decided it would be much more fun to answer with a video. I just didn't know it would take so much work. hahaha So here is take one, take two, take three, and take four of our video for Momma Berg. Hopefully someday I'll have a daughter as cool as me! Except let's hope she gets better dancing skills than me because clearly I have none. At all.



Now feel free to laugh your head off. Because you know you wish you had as much fun as us. A little dance party in the bathroom? Best part of the weekend. Love my Ash-hole and Mad-ass'n!
. . . . .
PS -- Maddy might kill me for posting this but it's thanks to that fact that I did it!

..miss ri..

1 comment:

  1. Hahahahahahbabababahahahahbabababa wow funny funny!!!!

    ReplyDelete