Wednesday, November 7, 2012

please let me rant somewhere!

I don't even know how to feel about this Mr Obama situation.
I'm on such a roller coaster!
I DO know that I don't like him.  
And I DO know that I want to hide in a hole for the next four years. 

It upsets me that he is going to be taking so much of my hard earned money to give to people who aren't putting forth the effort to earn it themselves. 

I flipped him off at the gym today. 
Okay, I flipped off the tv screen.

I hate that so many people voted for him because of his skin color, because they are on food stamps, or because they want an Obamaphone. 
NOT THE QUALITIES WE SHOULD BE LOOKING FOR IN A PRESIDENT!
Go ahead and vote for him if you believe in everything else he stands for but please America, get educated before you vote.
I swear there should be a test on politics before earning your right to vote. 

Caramie went to McDonalds last night for a treat and let me share her conversation with the guy at the drive-thru. 
Cara: Did you vote today?
McD guy (who is African American): Nah, I gotta go do that tomorrow.
Cara: Dude, today is the last day!
McD guy: Oh, shoot!
Cara: Who were you going to vote for?
McD  guy: Obama! He's da man!
Cara: Oh, well maybe it's a good thing you didn't vote then!
Mcd guy: Why? Did you vote for that Bush guy?
Cara: Bush? Bush was the president before Obama.
Mcd guy: Oh, I mean that guy that's just like Bush. What's his name? Like Ronald or something?

Yes, my friend. Ronald McDonald is running for president.
I'm sure he isn't the only American with this same mind set. How many people went out and voted for Obama for the wrong reasons?

I know I'm not real educated in the politic world, in fact, I am pretty sure I am the family joke when it comes to politics at the White household, but this election has left me speechless but definitely not emotionless! 

I'm scared of what is to come so in the meantime I just have to keep thinking of these two things. 
I plead with you NOT to preach pessimism. Preach that this is the greatest country in all the world. This is the favored land. This is the land of our forefathers. It is the nation that will stand despite whatever trials or crises it may yet have to pass through. -- Harold B. Lee

Pin that shiz. I made it myself. haha I wish I had some fancy program with better options. Or better computer skilllllz. But I don't.
 
So blessed we are to have such great church leaders. 
My Name is Riley Jan White and I approve this message.

No comments:

Post a Comment