Thursday, November 8, 2012

dear friend...

What do you see wrong with this picture?

Is it maybe my awful fingernail polish that needed to be redone like... last month? 
Is it maybe the fact that I'm taking a picture of my legs? WTF? 
Is it maybe that bar code sticker on my hand? 
NO!
It is that hole in my leggings! 

Yes, I am blogging about the hole in my leggings! So upset!


At CVS Pharmacy hired and trained
With the Pharmacist is where I spent most of my days
Chilling out, maxing, relaxing all cool
Eatin some lunch and not missing school
When I uncrossed my legs, I heard a bad sound
I looked down at my knee and then instantly frowned
There was a hole in my pants and they were my favorite pair
I said "I'll never find a pair that can even compare" 



True  story guys! The zipper on the back of my boots had snagged my leggings and ripped a hole in them.



Maybe it is finally time to retire the poor things. I mean, it's not the first hole I've had to patch in them. 
I blame my boots for every hole.

1 comment:

  1. I love the rap, almost as much as I loved watching that show as a teenager!! Muh, ha, ha.. You make me laugh! So sorry about the leggings... that is a tragedy.

    ReplyDelete