Friday, December 7, 2012

It's official

Phew! I did it. 
I quit my job! 
No more CVS Pharmacy on my itinerary... 
I really have been done since last Friday but I have been so busy being lazy that I haven't blogged about it yet. 

We had to wear bar code stickers on our hands at work to "scan our credentials" for everything we did. This was the second to last day I had to wear the dumb thing. 
Woot woot!
I really wanted a job that was more of a 8:00-4:00 kind of thing and one that I would be able to go home for Christmas and Summers. 
Problem solved. 
Prayers answered. 
Flights home booked. 
I got a job as a para-educator. 
Basically, I will be working one on one with an elementary student that is struggling. 
I love children. 
I really am so excited and I hope I love it as much as I think I am going to! 

We are just waiting to hear back from my background check which seems like is taking foreeeeever




No comments:

Post a Comment