Tuesday, September 18, 2012

wait a second...

Didn't we just move in? 
Yes, yes we did.
Then why are our couches in the kitchen..?

 BECAUSE WE ARE FINALLY GETTING OUR CARPET STRETCHED AND CLEANED!!
That's why. That is also why our living room is naked. Bare bum naked.
I have wanted to do this since day one. 
There are places where the carpet isn't even tacked down. At the bottom of the stairs, I could honestly just lift up the carpet and take that whole chunk away if I wanted. But instead, I will call the carpet man to come clean it and make it all pretty for us. 
Happy happy happy happy day for us!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE how excited you are over the little things!!!
    lol
    so cute!!!
    I WANNA see pictures of your place.....hurry post em.....GO!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my I am loving your light blue hutch thing that is holding dishes...i believe! You lucky woman I have been on the search for cute things like that..but yet no luck. Keep your fingers crossed for me :)

    ReplyDelete