Friday, July 22, 2011

did you hear?

I got a job!
You're thinking "It's about time.."
Shut up.
It was worth the wait.

I am now an employee of Perry Dental! I will be assisting Dr Mackley. I start this Monday and will work part time while I train and such for the first month or two and then full time kicks in! I really can't wait!

Wanna know something else that's great about the job? I went and started training last Monday and Tuesday in the Ogden office and do you know what was waiting for me when I got home?


These.

Isn't that cute? Oh and with the flowers was a card. It was congratulating me on my first day at my big girl job. haha It also said that there was a need for a celebration. Guess who was inside? Taylor Swift. Yep, you bet your bottom that we're going to T Swift in September! That Kelly.. He's a good one. I think I'll keep him.

Last night we went on a little 4 wheeler ride. Kell made me drive so I would be the one eating dust. Little does he know that dust is one of my favorite items in the food pyramid.


This was a funny moment but.. I think it's one of those had-to-be-there kind of deals so I'll spare you the reading and let you laugh at our classic arm extended photo.

1 comment:

  1. congratulations on your new job! i hope i have some good luck in the next week with that too!

    http://xoxo-carolinalove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete