Thursday, June 16, 2011

so much for being brave..

There is so much I could blog about but there are also so many other things I should be doing.. so here is a quick post.

Longboarding: apparently not for me. I try to be brave one night and these are the results.

Pardon my manly foot, beastly leg, and hairy-ness and draw your attention to my wounds. They may look small and harmless but oh buddy let me tell you that they are not. See the one on my foot? It's quite the deep fella. And the raspberry on my shin? Stings like you couldn't imagine. The one on the ankle and the one on the knee.. they don't give me too much grief compared to the others.


I think it's safe to say that my desire to spend $300 on a longboard has now been reconfigured to spending $300 on a new camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment