Tuesday, February 8, 2011

it's about time!

Okay so... my mom told me it was time to update my blog. And she's right! It has been quite some time! But I haven't had a lot to blog about. I'm such a loser and so busy with school and work that over the past month, I only have 3 pictures worth posting. Seriously? Has my life ever been so boring? Today, I finally did something that was worth blogging about.

I went to the spa.

Oh my gosh it was amazing! I just got a 45 minute facial but I've honestly never experienced something so relaxing. There is a good chance I will be returning on a regular basis. Thanks for the gift certificate momma! It was much needed.

My dad came down a couple weekends ago which is always fun! I miss my family so much down here so it's such a treat when anyone visits! While he was down here, a few of us went and hiked around Dixie Rock. Let me just tell you that I have some hilarious uncles and super cute cousins! I love love love when we can all get together.


Lately I have been spending so much time with Ash-hole... I mean Ashlee. We went through a bit of a dry spell without each other but luckily we have taken care of that. We do all sorts of dumb things like shop more than we should, attend sporting events, watch pointless tv shows, eat as unhealthy as possible, try to redeem ourselves by going to the gym, have sleepovers, take care of each other when we're sick, tell secrets.. and the list could go on forever! We're kind of like little girls but we have fun and keep ourselves entertained which is all that really matters, right? After all, she is one of my very few friends down here. haha Thank heavens for our crew or I think all of us would go insane. Can't wait for tryouts! hahaha Oh how I enjoy all of our outings.




So turns out that life is starting to look up. haha Ya gotta just keep truckin' along right? Even when life smacks ya in the face, work with it. My mom always tells me that "it's all about timing." Blah! ha I told Bridget that that phrase just makes me want to punch a clock. But I've learned to take life one day at a time and when you step back and look at the whole picture, life really is full of bliss.

..miss ri..

No comments:

Post a Comment