Saturday, January 8, 2011

my favorites

The last three weeks have been amazing! Seriously! No work, no school, family, friends, homemade treats... mm!! I love the holidays! I love it so much that I decided to make a list of a few of my favorite things from the holidays. Here it goes!

We're going to start off with one of the best simply because I have a picture of it so..

hot chocolate with peppermint ice cream
cozy new jammies
clementines
laying by the fireplace
drifting in the snow
snowmobiling
yummy holiday scents
buying gifts
snowboarding
christmas lights
lots and lots of time with the family
christmas candy
white elephant gifts
gingerbread houses
SNOW!!
wrapping presents
large family gatherings
cute little kids
temple square
scarves
sledding
christmas movies
crafts
cabin trips
old friends

The list could go on and on and on..! Now as my break sadly ends I guess I'll start up with some new favorites! Like going to class, doing homework, working, studying... oh wait. I hate all of those. :) I hope everyone else enjoyed their break as much as I was able to! And thanks to all my family and friends for being so great and making every day so fun! Love you all!

..miss ri..

No comments:

Post a Comment