Monday, January 3, 2011

I l.o.v.e family time

One of my very favorite Christmas traditions is opening new jammies on Christmas Eve. Common? Yes. But still my favorite. This year my momma made all of us some slippers. She slaved for hours and hours on these cute things! Literally! ha But they are the cutest, comfiest slippers I have ever owned and I love them! Here is a picture of all of our cozy little feet (well as good as we could get with all the children).



These ones are mine. It's great to have some cozy new slippers to go with my cozy new pj's!




Christmas night, we all gathered in Salt Lake for a little family time. My cousin Erika has been living in Japan and came back to St George for the holidays on the same day I left St George. Dumb, right? So I finally got to see her here. Everyone went to dinner at Little America and then we all went across the street to Grand America to look at the art and the gingerbread houses they had on display. I don't think they knew what they were thinking with making this such an easy access to the Bergeson family. We're loud, obnoxious, immature, not the most considerate, inappropriate, and hilarious. Oh, and there were gumballs in jars as decoration and you better believe that all of us left with a handful of them stuffed in our pockets or our purses.

After that extravaganza, we went over to temple square. We were a bit more well behaved there. Possibly due to the harsh coldness!




This is a picture of me and some of my cousins. There were more of us earlier but some had to leave for more family gatherings. We all know how that is around the holidays!



Alright now here is something that I have wanted to do for such a long time. My friends and I use to go watch this all the time but it's a bit pricey so there was never any hope of doing it. When I went to watch it with my dad, he signed me up. haha Wahoo!! My dad is the greatest. Thanks papa.



I want to go again! It was so much fun!



I hope you're all enjoying your break as much as I am! It's been a good one for sure. Much love!


..miss ri..

No comments:

Post a Comment