Friday, January 18, 2013

Omaha Shmomaha

Well, I did it. 
I flew all by myself. 
No husband to hold my hand and tell me where to go or the next step.
It only took me 22 years... 
I'm such a wuss when it comes to serious things like this. I take after my dad. 
ANXIETY
But I did it! Layover in the crazy Denver airport and everything! I even got myself a taxi when I finally arrived to Omaha.

My solo travel essentials

I cried.

Because I didn't want to leave my husband, let alone Utah. 
I mean, look at that.
Stunning if you ask me.




I haven't even been here for two weeks and I can't wait to go back. Summer can't come soon enough! 
I love you, Utah. 


1 comment:

  1. congrats on flying by yourself. I hate it too. At least you had that huge bag of muddy buddies! Now I am craving them!

    ReplyDelete