Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Shower numero uno.

Last Wednesday, I had my very first shower. They are much more fun than I ever anticipated! 
This shower was for family and family friends and oh baby did we have a blast.

Let me begin with the cute decor by my sisters and mother...

Here you see a real cute "date jar" by my sister so that when Kel and I want to go out, we can just pull out a stick from the jar and it will have a date idea written on it! So fun and such a good idea!


Look at these cute pictures. Davis and Bott is so excited for our wedding that they even framed our pictures and hung them on the wall. We are loved. ;)


Here is our buffet style dinner and the ADORABLE banner Bridget made. 


 These are just some close up pictures of a couple of the items. First, my favorite. The trough. You will also see that adorable item at the reception. Next, a fun display of pictures, flowers, and of course, mason jars.

(This new blogger is REALLY throwing me off so don't mind my change in format for a moment. And, I don't know how to get rid of the white box around the whole post. Ignore it.)
Above, are some loved ones eating. Everyone loves those pictures. 

The games we played were pretty hilarious. Well, at least I thought so. Maybe that's just because I knew all the answers and it was funny to watch everyone guess. I have to give a shout out to Kellys sister, Alexandria. She won both of the "how well do you know the bride" games. Well done.


This game was hilarious. We had to guess what wedding related word was on our forehead. Grandma Bev was a hoot! 


My sister Caramie lives in Omaha (yes, we are going to be neighbors next year!) and was pretty bummed she couldn't be there. We were pretty bummed, too. But you know there is a solution for that these days! Kind of. She Just hung out on the wall. 


Kelly and I were SO spoiled. I couldn't believe our gifts! I just can't wait to get into our very own home and put everything in it's place. Am I weird?
That's all the pictures! I tried to keep it short... But I need to thank everyone that came! It honestly was so much fun! I never in my wildest dreams would have thought I would have so many loved ones there at once. 
Thanks for your fun and your support and your help with the beginning of the Whites! 

A special shout out to Momma, Bridget, Alyssa, Des, and Niki. 
They made all the magic happen, and I know it wasn't easy.

LOVE YOU ALLLLLLL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment