Sunday, April 22, 2012

Phew!

Do you see that post right down there?
|
|
|
__|__
\    /
\  /
\/

(that's an arrow... pointing down)

It was just over an hour ago. And you know what? That pick-me-up I was so in need of was delivered :)

That's why I love our church. 

I went to my interview with my bishop (for my temple recommend! HOLY!) and this picture was on his wall


Given that this picture is clearly meant for a more spiritual situation.. but it still helped me today. Whether it's wedding planning or making it through the day or whatever might be giving you a dose of grumpy-itis.. It will be worth it.

1 comment:

  1. We have this exact picture in our house! Some days it helps more than other days...actually it is by our wall with the swear word on it :0)

    Sherie

    ReplyDelete