Saturday, May 4, 2013

some news and some grams

Well guys... One month later and I finally got back around to the blog make over!
But she's done.
For now.
Until I find some other crazy thing I want to do.. But it gives me a headache! I'm not good at this computer business! HTML codes? huh? 

Anyways. Life hasn't been real eventful lately. 
I work. Kel goes to school. 
That's it! 

But that is all about to change..! In three weeks from today, I will be headed on my way back to the promised land! Utah here I come! I say "I" because Kelly gets to go a whole week earlier than me. Not fair. There have been many tears shed about it (all of them from me) but when it comes down to it, there is no way to fix it. His internship in Utah starts before my school district is out for the summer. 
Oh well.. such is life. 

Since I don't believe in posts without pictures (unless they're quick ones like my last one) I will share some from instagram. Sorry I'm lame...

  
I taught my first Relief Society lesson last month! Woot! That is a huge deal. I have never even had the guts to comment in Relief Society before this calling. 

Cara and I went to a baby shower like this.. twinner-tweener-weeners. We didn't even buy these pants together and they're even from different stores!

The girls had their Spring Dance Show. Cora didn't (wouldn't) dance. Ayzlie did. Kind of.

 photo postsig_zps166d63bc.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment